Teamworks is the leading athlete engagement software. Based in Durham, North Carolina, and founded in 2004, we empower thousands of teams around the world to better connect and collaborate by simplifying their internal processes.
We’re on a mission to engage and empower athletes.
Our Core Values
Meet the Team
What does a teamworks career have to offer?
- High-energy start-up culture – we’re building something remarkable and you can feel it in the air
- Work with diverse and cutting edge technologies and clients
- Market leader in technology that improves the lives of athletes, players and coaches at major collegiate, professional, and commercial athletic organizations
- We work hard, support each other, and are constantly growing and learning
- We Get Sh*t Done!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) with a minimum of two weeks off required each year
- Three months paid parental leave for new moms, two weeks for new dads
- Flexible hours, there’s no time clocks here!
Health & Well-being
- Best-in-class Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- A generous insurance deductible reimbursement plan
- Optional FSA & DCFSA
- Company-Paid Gym Membership
- Ergonomic assessments and Physical Therapy consultations in the office
- 401(k) matched 50%, up to $4,000
- Courses and coaching on personal finance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance Policy and Optional Critical Illness & Accident Policies
Premium Career Experience
- Full-time leadership and business operations coach
- All the tech you need for peak performance on request
- Downtown Durham Office located blocks from many restaurants, bars, and entertainment facilities
- Company-Paid parking, conveniently located by our office
- Regular culture events, voluntary clubs, hackathons!
What to expect
1. Submit your application.
2. Pre-employment Testing: Upon submitting your application, you will be emailed a link to an aptitude test. This test measures critical thinking, problem-solving and your ability to learn new information. Please take the test within 72 hours of submitting your application to be considered. Before you get started, we suggest that you check out The Definitive Guide to Pre-Employment Testing, here.
3. Informational Phone Interview: After reviewing your application, our recruiter will reach out to schedule an informational phone interview. The goal of this call is to tell you more about the position and Teamworks, and determine high-level fit for the role.
4. Hiring Manager Phone Interview: This phone conversation will be focused on the day-to-day responsibility of the role, team dynamics, and growth potential. The hiring manager will also dive further into your career history and the questions will be more technical or “hard skill” focused in nature.
5. Cultural Phone Phone Interview: This is a casual phone conversation where we’ll dig into your background, career motivation and personal values. You’ll have a chance to ask any questions about the culture and team dynamics that you haven’t gotten to in previous calls.
6. Office Interview: You’ll be invited to our office to meet with multiple members of our team. The office interview is typically 2 hours in length. Keep in mind that the team interview is just as much for you as it is for us! We want you to make sure you can see yourself thriving here at Teamworks before we move forward.
7. Offer: Congratulations! We want YOU to be part of Teamworks, and we hope you want us too. We will send you an offer and review benefits, compensation and what to expect upon starting.
Exceptionalism is a Teamworks core value, and we want you to have an exceptional experience with our recruitment process whether you receive an offer or not. We do our best to respond to every application that comes through in a timely manner, and to not leave you hanging for too long between steps. If you have any questions or concerns throughout the process, please do not hesitate to share your feedback with us. We can be reached at email@example.com.