Each week in INFLCR’s #SMSports newsletter, we’ll call out some of the highlights of social media during the 2018 college football season. Want to nominate something to be showcased? Email firstname.lastname@example.org ….
Here are five items that caught our attention during Week 11:
1. Georgia Football’s trailer to hype the south’s oldest rivalry game against Auburn is a thing of social-media beauty. Nobody does these better than the Bulldogs’ creative team:
2. Texas Football scored a thrilling win over Texas Tech, giving great ammunition for the Longhorns’ creative team to produce this graphic.
— Texas Football (@TexasFootball) November 11, 2018
3. Baylor Football’s creative team does a superb job with planned graphics, including some eye-popping animations. But we also like the simplicity of these drive summaries.
4. When technical difficulties knocked out the television broadcast, INFLCR client UAB Football’s creative team got one of the only in-the-moment camera views of a C-USA Western Division title-clinching overtime touchdown run.
5. INFLCR client Troy Football got a big Sun Belt road win at Georgia Southern, with all the highlights captured here in a smooth package.
INFLCR is a SaaS platform for sports team properties to store, track and deliver their content across their influencer network of athletes, coaches, former athletes, media, etc. Each influencer can access their personalized gallery of content on their INFLCR mobile app, which they can use to download and share specific content to their social media platforms, with all influencer user activity tracked back to an INFLCR dashboard for the sports team properties. In its first year, INFLCR has signed and renewed software subscription partnerships with more than 20 college, high school and professional sports team properties, including iconic college sports team brands like the University of Miami Football and the University of Kentucky Men’s Basketball. For more information or to request a demo, visit http://220.127.116.11/