From Northeastern Athletics:
Northeastern announces a partnership with INFLCR to help student-athletes build their brand and give them the most robust and updated tools and resources to navigate the new landscape of name, image and likeness (NIL). This partnership will provide Northeastern student-athletes with additional resources and tools to help them reach their full potential in and out of athletics.
“We are ecstatic to team up with INFLCR and help further educate and increase the branding platform for Northeastern student-athletes,” said Jim Madigan, Director of Athletics and Recreation. “INFLCR is the nationwide leader in athlete brand-building and we are excited to provide this service to our student-athletes.”
“Northeastern athletics has continued to be innovative by investing its resources and energy into building and differentiating itself within the CAA conference,” said Jim Cavale, CEO and founder of INFLCR. “We are thrilled to bring new NIL resources and opportunities to the Huskies staff and student-athletes to allow them to connect with the various opportunities that NIL provides. Through INFLCR’s Verified suite of products and in partnership with Northeastern’s compliance administrators we will be imparting the technology and education necessary for responsible and compliant brand building and monetization participation.”
- INFLCR is a content and compliance software platform for college athletic programs designed to empower student athletes to capitalize on Name, Image and Likeness (NIL) Legislation. The goal of Northeastern’s partnership with INFLCR is to equip our student-athletes with the tools and resources needed to be successful in the new era of NIL.
- INFLCR provides a comprehensive suite of services through a digital platform and mobile app. There are tools for education and reporting on NIL activity, as well as a platform that will help student-athletes to identify verified NIL opportunities on their own.
- INFLCR’s new compliance dashboard gives staff complete visibility into commercial transactions, and allows them to customize athlete NIL transaction monitoring and communicate with student-athletes about specific transactions.
- The INFLCR Compliance Exchange is an integration hub that educates student-athletes on external marketplace apps that already exist for them to monetize their NIL compliantly, with automatic reporting of their NIL transactions.
- In-app student-athlete learning system with short educational video and text from athletes and industry professionals, to guide student-athletes in their brand strategy, business best practices, compliance, and more.
Visit INFLCR.com for more information.