Since last year’s NACDA convention, a lot has changed at Teamworks. We launched The Operating System for Sports™, acquired SEVEN best-in-class companies, including Whistle, ARMS Software, and Smartabase, and raised $65M in Series E funding to fuel continued innovation. So…yes, there’s reason to celebrate and much to talk about at this year’s event.
At the top of the list: Our vision and roadmap for integrating the purpose-built solutions now available on The Operating System for Sports™. Just as Teamworks transformed the operations of Athletic Departments, our unified solution powering the student-athlete lifecycle continues to drive innovation.
Catch Up with Us In-Person
Want to hear more about The Operating System for Sports™, current or upcoming integrations, or just celebrate with us? Catch up with our team at NACDA.
Teamworks Meeting Room: Let’s get some IRL face time! Stop by our home base in the Jade Suite on Floor 6.
NACDA Subcommittee Meetings: Don’t be late to the subcommittee meetings or you might miss Teamworks’ overview of the operating system and the new integrations currently rolling out. See the schedule here.
- FCS ADA Joint Breakout Session: Sunday, June 11, 3:30 pm
- N4A General Session #2: Monday, June 12, 10:15 am
- NAAC Welcome Lunch: Monday, June 12, 11:30 am
- I-AAA ADA Awards Luncheon: Monday, June 12, 12:00 pm
- NADIII-AA Biz Awards: Monday, June 12, 1:05 pm
- CABMA Networking Lunch: Monday, June 12, 12:20 pm
- CABMA Team Innovation Award Winner: Tuesday, June 13, 2:10 pm
- CABMA General Session #5, Sports Administration: Wednesday, June 14, 10:10 am
Tailgate Party!! This INVITE-ONLY event isn’t your stale ballroom cocktail party. Join us out on the lawn for tailgate-style food, music, games, door prizes, and off-the-hook fun. Will you be the lucky one to leave NACDA with a new YETI cooler? Space is limited – be sure to RSVP or if you haven’t received your invite, reach out to your Teamworks Customer Success Manager or Sales Rep.
Not Attending NACDA?
If you won’t be at this year’s event but want to connect with us, please reach out to your Sales Rep, Customer Success Manager, or contact us here.