From Murray State Athletics:
Murray State Athletics has announced a new partnership with INFLCR (pronounced influencer) to provide Racer student-athletes the best platform to assist them in their name, image and likeness (NIL) experience. Using tools provided by INFLCR, Murray State student-athletes will learn the processes of maximizing their NIL potential, while maintaining NCAA compliance.
“Murray State Athletics is fortunate to partner with INFLCR, an industry leader in the NIL space,” said Murray State Director of Athletics, Kevin Saal. “Our athletics department is keenly focused on providing a first-class student-athlete experience with abundant integrity. This strategic partnership with INFLCR will assist our department administratively and aid student-athletes in maximizing their NIL opportunities now, and well into the future.”
INFLCR is a content-creation platform that assists Racer student-athletes in the monetization and dissemination of photos, videos and graphics. INFLCR also educates student-athletes in areas related to personal marketing and branding.
All Murray State sports teams will use INFLCR including: baseball, men’s and women’s basketball, men’s and women’s cross country, football; men’s and women’s golf; rifle, soccer, softball, tennis, track and field and volleyball.
“We’re delighted to serve all Murray State student-athletes in their brand building and NIL strategy,” said INFLCR CEO Jim Cavale. “Every Racer student-athlete will now be able to use their INFLCR app to tell their stories while also taking advantage of the Verified product features, including learning how to activate their NIL through the content provided in the Storyteller Playbook and then discovery of countless NIL opportunities listed in the digital marketplaces of the INFLCR Exchange. Murray State staff will also now have a technological solution providing visibility into student-athlete transactions being reported automatically to ensure safety and compliance.”
How INFLCR Works
- INFLCR’s platform collects and sends various media files to personalized galleries for each Murray State student-athlete, coach and other brand ambassadors.
- Murray State student-athletes and brand ambassadors access content through the INFLCR mobile app and can share to their personal social media accounts.
- Murray State Athletics can measure audience engagement.
- Athletic departments benefit by a growing online presence in the areas of attendance, recruiting, fundraising, and other strategic goals.
- INFLCR Verified provides Murray State Athletics with a content delivery and compliance platform to assist in the management and monitoring of student-athlete name, image, and likeness activities according to NCAA rules.
- INFLCR’s Verified suite of products ensures student-athletes are provided the tools, content, financial literacy, and more to participate in NIL opportunities.
- Powered by the Compliance Exchange administrator dashboard and Storyteller Playbook video library, INFLCR Verified enhances the student-athlete experience by offering a comprehensive solution for responsible brand-building on social media.
- Athletic programs are adopting this approach to educate and prepare staff and student-athletes for new opportunities and complexities from upcoming NIL legislation, aiming to ultimately provide best-case scenarios for student-athletes who will participate in monetization activities from their NIL.
INFLCR is the leading content and compliance platform for elite athletic programs, educating and preparing staff and athletes for the NIL era, all powered by best-in-class content delivery via mobile app. INFLCR works with more than 2,900 collegiate and professional sports teams with a network of over 54,000 active athlete users.
With revolutionary new products like the Compliance Exchange, Storyteller Playbook, and administrator dashboard, INFLCR enhances the athlete experience with a comprehensive solution for responsible brand-building on social media, as well as a fully compliant path to external commercial activity from NIL.Visit www.inflcr.com for more information.
– SHOES UP –
For more information contact:
Dave Winder (email@example.com) – O: (270) 809-4271; C: (270) 293-0566
About Murray State Athletics
Located in Murray, Kentucky, the athletics department of Murray State University is a NCAA Division I member and plays in the Football Championship Subdivision. The Racers have 15 programs including men’s teams for baseball, basketball, cross country, football and golf and women’s teams for basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, softball, tennis, track & field and volleyball, as well as a mixed gender rifle team. The Racers are a charter member of the Ohio Valley Conference and are currently one of just two original members from the conference’s first season in 1948.