The East Tennessee State Department of Intercollegiate Athletics has announced a new partnership with INFLCR (pronounced influencer) to provide ETSU student-athletes the best platform to assist them in their name, image and likeness (NIL) experience. Using tools provided by INFLCR, ETSU student-athletes will learn the processes of maximizing their NIL potential, while maintaining NCAA compliance.
“This is an exciting time for ETSU Athletics and for our student-athletes,” said ETSU Athletic Director Scott Carter. “We are excited about the opportunity to provide our student-athletes and coaches with INFLCR in order to promote our mission of providing our student-athletes the resources they need to be excellent both on and off the field. INFLCR will allow us to protect our student-athletes while also giving them the tools they need to maximize NIL opportunities and build their brands.”
INFLCR is a content-creation platform that assists ETSU student-athletes in the monetization and dissemination of photos, videos and graphics. INFLCR also educates student-athletes in areas related to personal marketing and branding.
All Buccaneer sports teams will use INFLCR including: baseball, men’s and women’s basketball, men’s and women’s cross country, football, men’s and women’s golf, men’s and women’s tennis, men’s and women’s soccer, softball, men’s and women’s track and field, triathlon and volleyball.
“We’re delighted to serve all East Tennessee State student-athletes in their brand building and NIL strategy,” said INFLCR President Jim Cavale. “Every ETSU student-athlete will now be able to use their INFLCR app to tell their stories while also taking advantage of the Verified product features, including learning how to activate their NIL through the content provided in the Storyteller Playbook and then discover of countless NIL opportunities listed in the digital marketplaces of the INFLCR Exchange. ETSU’s staff will also now have a technological solution providing visibility into student-athlete transactions being reported automatically to ensure safety and compliance.”
How INFLCR Works
- INFLCR’s platform collects and sends various media files to personalized galleries for each ETSU student-athlete, coach and other brand ambassadors.
- ETSU’s student-athletes and brand ambassadors access content through the INFLCR mobile app and can share to their personal social media accounts.
- ETSU Athletics can measure audience engagement.
- Athletic departments benefit by a growing online presence in the areas of attendance, recruiting, fundraising, and other strategic goals.
- INFLCR Verified provides East Tennessee State Athletics with a content delivery and compliance platform to assist in the management and monitoring of student-athlete name, image, and likeness activities according to NCAA rules.
- INFLCR’s Verified suite of products ensures student-athletes are provided the tools, content, financial literacy, and more to participate in NIL opportunities.
- Powered by the Compliance Exchange administrator dashboard and Storyteller Playbook video library, INFLCR Verified enhances the student-athlete experience by offering a comprehensive solution for responsible brand-building on social media.
- Athletic programs are adopting this approach to educate and prepare staff and student-athletes for new opportunities and complexities from upcoming NIL legislation, aiming to ultimately provide best-case scenarios for student-athletes who will participate in monetization activities from their NIL.
INFLCR, a Teamworks company, is the leading content and compliance platform for elite athletic programs, educating and preparing staff and athletes for the NIL era, all powered by best-in-class content delivery via mobile app. INFLCR works with more than 3,500 collegiate and professional sports teams with a network of over 70,000 active athlete users.
With revolutionary new products like the Compliance Exchange, Storyteller Playbook, and administrator dashboard, INFLCR enhances the athlete experience with a comprehensive solution for responsible brand-building on social media, as well as a fully compliant path to external commercial activity from NIL.
Visit www.inflcr.com for more information.