INFLCR Founder and CEO Jim Cavale had a chance to sit down with Icon Source’s Chase Garrett in an exclusive AthleticDirectorU feature interview.
Cavale and Garrett share their thoughts on the first month of NIL, best practices for student-athletes and schools, and what schools can do to help maximize NIL opportunities for student-athletes.
You can also watch some of the key topics at the times listed below:
- 0:45 – How do you think the first 30 days of NIL have gone?
- 5:20 – What are some of the best and worst practices institutions and student-athletes have enacted in this first month?
- 14:02 – With the rules differing across states and institutions, is there a right approach being taken and could there be a better approach?
- 18:28 – What should schools be doing to maximize opportunities for student-athletes?
- 26:52 – What are the most important things that need to happen over the next year to make sure that NIL gets off on the right foot?
Many thanks to Jason Belzer and ADU for their time in talking with INFLCR and Icon Source.